Social & Wellness
Spice up your daily routine with a multitude of activities. Our Recreation team fills the schedule with exercise and yoga programs, movies, musical guests, art therapy, mind and brain games, card games, bridge, the Wii as well as birthdays and health related clinics. You have the option to participate in as much or as little activity as you wish. The choice is yours. You can even volunteer to lead an activity if you enjoy doing so!
Our van transportation gives you the opportunity to see what the community has to offer and provides easy access to group outings, shopping trips, and scenic drives. You will have plenty of opportunity to try something new and have some fun!
You will receive a monthly Recreation Calendar to keep you posted on the schedule of events. Families are always welcome to participate in social programs.
We are regularly improving our Recreation and Social & Wellness program. Please view our Latest News and our Family Resources section regularly for updates! Also, our Tiffany Village Facebook Page is regularly updated with news and photos of all our events – we hope you Like us! It’s a great way to connect!
Some of the programs and activities, we currently offer include:
- Fitness classes 6x per week – such as Yoga, Latin Dance Fitness, Movement to Music, and Tune up your Gait
- Movie nights 5x a week
- Social & Activity Clubs – Bridge Group, Knitting Club, Baking Club & Walking Group, etc.
- Fundraising Events – Such as Breakfast at Tiffany’s in support of the Dr. H. Bliss Murphy Cancer Care Foundation
- Baking Club & Cooking Demonstrations
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy and Weekly Live Musical Entertainment
- Pet Therapy Visits through the St. John Ambulance Therapy Dog Program
- Culture & Creativity Series
- Literacy and Folk Sessions
- Artisan Shows
- Arts & Crafts
- Mind & Brain Games
- Day Trips & Scenic Drives
- Spiritual Services, Prayer Group & Chapel of all Faiths
- Theme Nights & Parties
- Seasonal Holiday Parties
- Intergenerational Programming with Partners such as the City of St. John’s Afterschool Program
- Friendly Visitor Program & More
- And much more…Resident, Roderick Deon demonstrates his woodworking during our Culture & Creativity Series.